What type of coverage do you need?

Renters Insurance

Insuring: Lewisburg, New Lebanon, Brookville, Eaton, Arcanum, Greenville, Vandalia, Dayton, West Alexandria, Englewood, New Madison and Richmond, IN

orange renters insurance quote button gold instant renters insurance quote button

Don't own a home? Not a problem. We can help you protect your stuff with Renter's Insurance.

With renters insurance, you will be able to replace what is damaged or stolen.

Renters Insurance covers your possessions against losses from fire or smoke, lightning, vandalism, theft, explosion, windstorm, and water damage from plumbing. renters insurance covers possessions and furniture

However, renters insurance does not cover floods or routine wear and tear. We can, however, help you obtain a separate policy for flood insurance.

If you are forced out of your home because of a disaster your additional living expenses can be covered.

Renters insurance pays the reasonable additional costs of temporarily living away from your home if you can't live in it due to a fire, severe storm or other insured disaster. It covers hotel bills, temporary rentals, restaurant meals and other living expenses incurred while your home is being rebuilt. Coverage for additional living expenses differs from company to company.

Renters insurance also covers your responsibility to other people injured at your home or elsewhere by you, a family member or your pet and pays legal defense costs if you are taken to court.

Decide How Much Insurance You Need.

renters insurance for disaster replacementAdd up the cost of everything you have including furniture, appliance, clothing, etc. to determine how much it will cost to replace if it were damaged or stolen. This could also serve as the basis for an inventory that will make filing a claim easier. For an inventory, also record model numbers, dates and places of purchase. Take photographs or make a video of these items and place a copy of the inventory in safe place away form your home. You may want to use an app for that. There are many apps available out there to help you keep a good inventory.

If you rent an apartment or house you need insurance to protect your belongings and to protect you against legal liability claims. While your landlord might have insurance, it only protects the building. Your belongings and liability are not covered under those policies.

Call us today to see what kind of renters coverage we can "Taylor" for you. 937-962-2123 or CONTACT US or if you want to start a QUOTE on line.

See our Blog Articles on Renters Insurance.

Taylor & Associates Providing Renters Insurance to - Lewisburg, Brookville, Eaton, Arcanum, Greenville, Vandalia, Dayton, West Alexandria, Englewood, New Madison, Verona, Germantown, Farmersville, Kettering, Centerville, Miamisburg, Oakwood, Moraine, Trotwood, New Lebanon, West Carrollton, Huber Heights, Ithica, Wayne Lakes, Paletstine, New Madison, Castine, Rossburg, Ansonia, Beamsville, Versailes, Bradford, Union City, West Milton, Tipp City, Troy, Pleasant Hill, Covington, Piqua, Fletcher. As well as Richmond, Centerville, Fountain City, Whitewater, Boston and Hagerstown, IN

Our Customer Feedback

Our latest blogs

  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
© Copyright. All rights reserved. Powered by Insurance Website Builder