What type of coverage do you need?

Classic, Antique and Collectible Vehicle Insurance

Yelllow ClassicThank you for your interest in Taylor & Associates where
"our family has been serving yours since 1982." Classic Car
We are an Independent, local, family owned insurance agency.

We help provide Collectible Vehicle Coverage that offers the right type protection for your special vehicle at an affordable cost.

What is Collectors Insurance and how is it different than your regular/personal auto policy?
Collector vehicle insurance is for that special motor vehicle that is rare, restored, collectible or otherwise has special value. It can be an all original antique, hotrod, street rod, custom truck or resto-mod. Many insurance carriers can even handle vintage motorcycles. Collector Insurance companies know the difference between an original parts matching collectible car and your average run of the mill everyday family vehicle. We understand that a paint job is not just a paint job when it comes to your custom finish.

Click here to find out the value of your vehicle.

Who can get Collectors Auto Insurance?

Collectors Insurance is not for the everyday driver type vehicle. Collectors Insurance is for the vintage car or a show car that is driven on special occasions only. If you drive to the local car show, trailer your vehicle across country to a big event, participate in the local parade or simply take your best girl to the ice cream shop, then Collectors Vehicle Insurance may be for you.

Vintage CarWhat is covered by Collectors Auto Insurance?Vintage Motorcycle

  • Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car. Types of coverage include Collision and Comprehensive coverage also know as Other than Collision.   
  • Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury and/or property damage.
  • Medical Expense coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses. This coverage applies to you and the people in your vehicle.
  • Un/Under Insured Motorist coverage is for your personal injury in the event you are injured by someone who either doesn't have auto insurance or doesn't have enough coverage.
  • Towing/Disablement coverage pays some of the expense of common roadside breakdowns. Some of the things covered by this would be, jump-starts, lock-outs, small amounts of fuel if you run out. Collectors usually have special needs when it comes to towing services, that is why most Collectors Insurance Coverage will provide a flatbed for your tow.


 Get an auto quote

Get a Classic Vehicle Quote

    Taylor & Associates Insurance Agency Proudly represents Hagerty, Safeco, American Collectors Insurance and Foremost Insurance for the Collectors Vehicles Insurance. 

    No need to have your policies with multiple agents! We also provide insurance for your Cars, your Home or your personal property with Renters Insurance. Complete one quote request and let us know your other interests.

    We also provide insurance to - Lewisburg, Brookville, Eaton, Arcanum, Greenville, Vandalia, Dayton, West Alexandria, Englewood, New Madison, Verona, Germantown, Farmersville, Kettering, Centerville, Miamisburg, Oakwood, Moraine, Trotwood, New Lebanon, West Carrollton, Huber Heights, Ithica, Wayne Lakes, Paletstine, New Madison, Castine, Rossburg, Ansonia, Beamsville, Versailes, Bradford, Union City, West Milton, Tipp City, Troy, Pleasant Hill, Covington, Piqua, Fletcher. As well as Richmond, Centerville, Fountain City, Whitewater, Boston and Hagerstown, IN
    Preble County, Darke County, Montgomery County, Miami County

    Our Customer Feedback

    Our latest blogs

    • Carrier
    • Carrier
    • Carrier
    • Carrier
    • Carrier
    • Carrier
    • Carrier
    • Carrier
    • Carrier
    © Copyright. All rights reserved. Powered by Insurance Website Builder